Friday, July 26, 2013

Khule asmaa mein udne ki chahat (Desire to fly) - A poem

Hi, How you doing?
I am going to share with you some lines which just came out one night before sleep. Lines are in Hindi, English version will come out soon.
I hope you feel the heights of the flight of love in these lines  so, read and enjoy :


Udne ki Chahat(Desire To Fly)
 Khule asmaan mein udne ki chahat thi,
lekin kabhi ud nahi paya tha.

Raat ko sapno mein bhi udna chaha lekin,
pankhon ko dhoondh nahin paaya tha.

      Teri bahein khuli dikhi to
       pankhon ko pane ki chahat aur badhi

       lekin darta tha ye bahein kahi, bandhan na ban jaye
       kahin ye ghutan na ban jayen,

    kehte hain jindagi mein kuch paana ho to risk to lena hi padta hai,
                      isliye baandh diya khud ko tujhse,
                      mehsoos hua meri gati in hawaon se bhi tej hai,

ud chala mein is nirantar asmaan mein, ud chala mein is khule aasman mein,
bas khule asmaan mein udne ki chahat thi.


English Version:
Desire to Fly
I had a desire to fly in the endless sky,
It had never happen.
I dreamed of flying in nightmares
Still was not able to figure out my wings,
I saw your open arms
like those two flying wings,
For a while got afraid, what if they become a cage for me?
What if I got suffocated..
Remember no pain no gain so,
I tied myself to those two wings 
and found myself flying at the speed of wind,
I flied into this endless sky, I flied into this open sky,
I had a desire to fly in endless sky



Thanks for visit!

-Sanjay

No comments:

Post a Comment